Got a question for Courtney's Mom?
A puppy that almost died from ingesting anti-freeze is alive and barking thanks to a treatment that was a treat: vodka.
The puppy, an American Staffordshire named Cleo, licked radiator fluid off spare car parts in a garage in Truganina, Australia, last week. Within 30 minutes, Cleo was swaying on her feet, rejecting food and at risk of kidney failure, according to News.com.au.
Cleo's owner, Stacey Zammit, 27, rushed her poisoned pooch to the vet, who said the dog was hours away from renal failure.