- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
Following through on YOLO, forgetting that family comes first, getting what you want vs. what you need mixxed up are three of the biggest mistakes you can make when you're in the 20's. Actually, this is good for any age.
There is nothing right about drinking and driving especially when you run a red light right in front of a patrol car.
December 3rd which was one day before Jay Z's 44th Birthday, Jay Z decided to go for an all-vegan diet to see how it would work.