- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
Aside from all the political statements and passive aggressive, vague yet attention grabbing posts from your friends on Facebook this past year. Here is a list of the top topics on Facebook. #1 was the Super Bowl.
It was almost 60 degrees but that didn't stop the staff at Atlanta's Children's hospital from arranging it to 'snow' for their patients.
RadarOnline has this list of the SUPPOSED weights and heights of female celebrities. Like Mila Kunis, 5-foot-2 and 115 lbs. Rihanna, 5-foot-8 and 137 lbs.